Now that spring is right around the corner, it is time to perform annual fence, deck, flower bed and exterior home maintenance. Maintaining fences, decks and our homes exterior plays such an important part in preserving the aesthetics of the community and the value of our homes.
Under the direction of your Community’s Board, AT A TIME TO BE DETERMINED the management company will be doing the annual site visits to ensure that all properties are being maintained in accordance with your community’s guidelines. You will be notified by mail of any non-compliance findings regarding your home or property and you will be notified of the timeline to bring these issues into compliance.
- All fences/decks are to be in good repair and free of mildew or discoloration
- All fences/decks and exterior are to be pressure washed on a minimum bi-yearly basis to ensure that all mildew, moss, and streaking are removed
- All fences/decks are to be stained as per regulations
- All exterior home trim (doorways, windows, garage doors, and any columns, railings or doors) are too be kept in good repair and are to be repaired or painted as necessary. Always ensure that you are using the appropriate paint color for your section.
- A one foot barrier around Fence, between fence & grass.
- Homeowners may complete the pressure washing, staining and painting themselves, or hire a professional to complete the required maintenance
- Edging, Weeding and Mulching or (3/8” to 1” River Rock) of all flower beds
All homeowners are required to perform the above stated maintenance. Homeowners who do not complete the required maintenance will be subject to a fine of $25/day, each day until the maintenance is completed.
*BPS employees will ALWAYS be wearing a shirt identifying them as such with a Burlington Property Services/BPS LOGO and drive vehicles with these same identifying Logo’s. If you should ever question if a member of BPS is in your community please never hesitate to contact our office at 609-694-5444 and verify this with a member of our staff.