Even though there’s still snow on the ground, it’s time to apply for your 2018 pool pass. All applications must be received by Burlington Property Services no later than May 15, 2018 if you want to guarantee you’ll receive your stickers and passes before opening day.
Current year stickers will be provided to current residents, in good standing, that complete and return the application below.
a. If you have submitted an application and photo(s) in a previous year, your Membership ID card(s) were returned to you and are your responsibility.
- If there have been changes to your household, submit the attached application and required photo(s) and your Membership ID cards will be mailed to you.
b. For new members, submit the attached application and required photo(s) and your Membership ID cards will be mailed to you. The Membership ID card(s) are your responsibility.
c. Lost or misplaced Membership ID cards are subject to a $5.00 replacement charge. Please contact BPS for replacement, a new picture will be required.
1. Only four (4) guests will be permitted per household (Please note that this is subject to change).
2. No free guests will be permitted. All guests will be required to use a pass purchased in advance. You will be required to use one pass per guest on the weekdays, weekends and holidays. Children three (3) years old and under will be admitted free.
1. Guest passes must be purchased from the Association Manager (BPS) by check only made payable to Clifton Mill Community Association.
2. Passes will be sold at $25.00 per pass — 10 entries per pass.
• Passes are available by mail ONLY and checks payable to:
o Clifton Mill Community Association
o 6 Terri Ln Suite 300
o Burlington, NJ 08016
***NOTE: Please allow time for the guest passes to be mailed back to you, 7 to 10 days. If your dues and/or any fines are not current, your passes will not be accepted for entry to the pool area. The pool attendant(s) cannot accept payments, nor will they allow you to enter the pool. You must contact the office on the next business day.
DATES OF SERVICE — Weather Permitting (Dates subject to Change — any changes/notices will be posted on Pool Gate)
OPENS: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Weekends Only: May 26, 27, 28; June 2, 3, 9, & 10, 2018
Every Day: June 16, 2018 through September 3rd, 2018 (subject to lifeguard(s) availability)
Hours for the pool everyday: 11:00am – 8:00pm Hours are subject to change. Residents will be notified.