The Clusters at Clifton Mill
The Clusters is a 109 unit fee simple townhome development, with homes located on Coventry Court, Pelham Lane, Willow Way and Windingbrook Road. The Clusters is represented by a 5 member Board of Trustees who govern the Home Owners Association, separate from the other 3 HOAs within the Clifton Mill community. Colony residents also enjoy access to common recreational facilities including a pool and tennis courts, maintained by the Clifton Mill Community Association (also referred to as The Master association).
How to Pay your Association Fees
YOUR 2023 BOARD MEMBERS ARE:
President-Sylvia Scozzari (re-elected)
Mayur Darji (re-elected)
Noreen Cardinali (existing)
Paul Butterfield (re-elected)
Tennis Court Information
The census is requested Annually to maintain updated records and contact information for all residents. Although a little time consuming each year, the census is critical in enabling us to contact each resident via phone or email should the need arise, and emergency contact information is always an important back up. Vehicle information identifies for us any vehicles which are parking and utilizing a space, which should not be, and lastly the census provides us with the payment option you would like to use for the given year. ANY CHANGES, during the year, in your census content should be updated, by printing out a form and submitting it to the property management team. Please note that no changes will be recognized, UNLESS they are submitted in writing.
Please familiarize yourself with your communities NEW unified Rules and Regulations. These guidelines are in place to help maintain the aesthetics of your homes and property, thereby keeping their value at the highest possible maximum
Garbage and Recycling Reminders
- Garbage is picked up every Wednesday
- Recyclables are picked up every other Monday.
- Bulk Pick-Up is on the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month excluding holidays.
- Please do not deposit trash or recyclables outside until 6:00 pm the day before collection.
- Please ensure that all garbage and recyclables are placed outside in accordance with the scheduled pickups.
- BLUE RECYCLE CONTAINERS MUST BE STORED IN YOUR GARAGE OR THE BACK OF THE UNIT INSIDE YOUR FENCE OR STORED UNDER YOUR DECK OUT OF SIGHT.
- Please be sure all trash bags and recycle containers are tightly sealed and secured to prevent trash be strewn throughout the Community by the wind.
Burlington Property Services office will be closed for the Holidays on Monday, December 25, 2023, and Tuesday, December 26, 2023. All non-emergent calls will be returned Wednesday, December 27, 2023 From our family to yours Happy Holidays!
Please visit the Twp website: www.bordentowntownship.com/clerk_pet_licenses for the application and more information
Tennis Courts now closed for the season, see you in the spring of 2024.
BORDENTOWN TOWNSHIP TREE LIGHTING December 1, 20236:00pmSenior Community Center3 Municipal Drive
6 Terri Lane
Burlington, NJ 08016
ECO Questions- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by filling out the form below or by using one of the contact methods listed to the left.
Our normal office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm