The Clusters at Clifton Mill
The Clusters is a 109 unit fee simple townhome development, with homes located on Coventry Court, Pelham Lane, Willow Way and Windingbrook Road. The Clusters is represented by a 5 member Board of Trustees who govern the Home Owners Association, separate from the other 3 HOAs within the Clifton Mill community. Colony residents also enjoy access to common recreational facilities including a pool and tennis courts, maintained by the Clifton Mill Community Association (also referred to as The Master association).
How to Pay your Association Fees
Your 2021 Board Members are:
Tennis Court Information
Please familiarize yourself with your communities NEW unified Rules and Regulations. These guidelines are in place to help maintain the aesthetics of your homes and property, thereby keeping their value at the highest possible maximum
Garbage and Recycling Reminders
- Garbage is picked up every Wednesday
- Recyclables are picked up every other Monday.
- Please do not deposit trash or recyclables outside until 6:00pm the day before collection.
- Please ensure that all garbage and recyclables are placed outside in accordance to the scheduled pickups.
- BLUE RECYCLE CONTAINERS MUST BE STORED IN YOUR GARAGE OR BACK OF UNIT INSIDE YOUR FENCE OR STORED UNDER YOUR DECK OUT OF SIGHT.
- Please be sure all trash bags and recycle containers are tightly sealed and secured to prevent having trash be strewn throughout the Community by wind.
The tennis courts will be open for the 2021 season. Please fill out a registration below and a recreational waiver.
The pool is set to open on May 29. 2021 for the 2021 pool season. To obtain this year's sticker or apply for a new pool pass, please fill out the online form.
NO SIDEWALK PARKING!! NO PARKING ON WINDINBROOK RD UNLESS MARKED. PARK IN YOUR DRIVEWAY AND DESIGNATED/STRIPED PARKING SPOTS ONLY. NO PARKING BETWEEN DESIGNATED “NO PARKING SIGNS” WITHIN THE MASTERS COMMUNITY CUL DE SACS. HOMEOWNERS PLEASE NOTE: The Bordentown...
6 Terri Lane
Burlington, NJ 08016
ECO Questions- email@example.com
You can contact us by filling out the form below or by using one of the contact methods listed to the left.
Our normal office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm