The Clusters at Clifton Mill
The Clusters is a 109 unit fee simple townhome development, with homes located on Coventry Court, Pelham Lane, Willow Way and Windingbrook Road. The Clusters is represented by a 5 member Board of Trustees who govern the Home Owners Association, separate from the other 3 HOAs within the Clifton Mill community. Colony residents also enjoy access to common recreational facilities including a pool and tennis courts, maintained by the Clifton Mill Community Association (also referred to as The Master association).
How to Pay your Association Fees
Your 2020 Board Members are:
Tennis Court Information
Please familiarize yourself with your communities NEW unified Rules and Regulations. These guidelines are in place to help maintain the aesthetics of your homes and property, thereby keeping their value at the highest possible maximum
Garbage and Recycling Reminders
- Garbage is picked up every Wednesday
- Recyclables are picked up every other Monday.
- Please do not deposit trash or recyclables outside until 6:00pm the day before collection.
- Please ensure that all garbage and recyclables are placed outside in accordance to the scheduled pickups.
- BLUE RECYCLE CONTAINERS MUST BE STORED IN YOUR GARAGE OR BACK OF UNIT INSIDE YOUR FENCE OR STORED UNDER YOUR DECK OUT OF SIGHT.
- Please be sure all trash bags and recycle containers are tightly sealed and secured to prevent having trash be strewn throughout the Community by wind.
Snow Removal from Homeowner Sidewalks Please remember that every homeowner is responsible for shoveling their front walk within 24 hours of the stop of any snow fall event. Bordentown Township code requires this for the safety of all residents. Helpful hints on...
For more information on the Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex and what they will accept and hours of operation, please click on the link below.
6 Terri Lane
Burlington, NJ 08016
ECO Questions- email@example.com
You can contact us by filling out the form below or by using one of the contact methods listed to the left.
Our normal office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm