The Colony at Clifton Mill
How to Pay your Association Fees
YOUR 2020 BOARD MEMBERS ARE:
President- Norm Patton
Budget Meeting for the Colony is Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7pm. Click below for the Zoom link.
Tennis Court Information
The census is requested Annually to maintain updated records and contact information for all residents. Although a little time consuming each year, the census is critical in enabling us to contact each resident via phone or email should the need arise, and emergency contact information is always an important back up. Vehicle information identifies for us any vehicles which are parking and utilizing a space, which should not be, and lastly the census provides us with the payment option you would like to use for the given year. ANY CHANGES, during the year, in your census content should be updated, by printing out a form and submitting it to the property management team. Please note that no changes will be recognized, UNLESS they are submitted in writing.
UNIFIED Rules and Regulations, updated December 2017 by All Boards for All Communities
Please familiarize yourself with your communities NEW unified Rules and Regulations. These guidelines are in place to help maintain the aesthetics of your homes and property, thereby keeping their value at the highest possible maximum
Requesting a change to your homes exterior is easy, please click on the link/tab/button? for an Exterior Change Order form, or ECO for short. The form should be filled out as completely as possible, with all contractor information and documentation. At times Township permitting may be required. Please NOTE: The Township NO longer requires permitting if you are replacing a fence in-kind, but DOES require permitting if new fencing is being installed. The COMPLETED ECO can then be forwarded to our office via US mail at 6 Terri Lane, Suite 300, Burlington, NJ 08016, fax: 609-845-1432, or preferably via email to email@example.com
Garbage and Recycling Reminders
- Garbage is picked up every Wednesday
- Recyclables are picked up every other Monday.
- Please do not deposit trash or recyclables outside until 6:00pm the day before collection.
- Please ensure that all garbage and recyclables are placed outside in accordance to the scheduled pickups.
- BLUE RECYCLE CONTAINERS MUST BE STORED IN YOUR GARAGE OR BACK OF UNIT INSIDE YOUR FENCE OR STORED UNDER YOUR DECK OUT OF SIGHT.
- Please be sure all trash bags and recycle containers are tightly sealed and secured to prevent having trash be strewn throughout the Community by wind.
6 Terri Lane
Burlington, NJ 08016
ECO Questions- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by filling out the form below or by using one of the contact methods listed to the left.
Our normal office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm