Tennis Courts Rules and Regulations
Courts are open daily from 8:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. the Tennis Courts are located directly adjacent to the Community Pool. Courts will remain open through November 1st weather permitting. Rules and Guidelines subject to change.
Membership: All Clifton Mill owners and residents are eligible to register for play. Ages 16 and above may play without adults. No children under sixteen (16) years of age will be permitted to enter the Tennis Court grounds unless accompanied by one of his/her parents or a responsible adult of at least 18 years of age. One adult will be entitled to be responsible for no more than three (3) children, if playing doubles, at one time. Registration by application and signed waiver consent is required to play. (See application below).
Registration: Begins April 22nd and continues through the entire season.
There are 2 options for registration: Printable and Electronic submission
Please note there is a refundable key charge of $5.00, by check, money order, or electronic payment to be made out to Clifton Mill Homeowners Association to register. Please contact our office to schedule a date and time to visit our office that is convenient for you and receive your gate key to ensure that a manager will be on-site to assist you.
Court Procedures: Courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. When people are waiting for a court a 60-minute play limit must be observed. Play begins and ends on the hour when others are waiting. Day-to-day cleaning of courts (debris and water) is to be done by the players. Please bring suitable wipes and wipe down all high-touch surfaces
Guest Policy: Until further notice, no guests will be permitted to use the Clifton Mill Tennis Courts.
Rules on Play:
- Proper attire is required at all times. Street shoes, sandals, flip flops, or cleats are not permissible court footwear. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Length of play is limited to one hour for singles, two hours for doubles. Play is limited to 60-minutes and starts and ends on the hour when others are waiting.
- No noise, music, or other sounds are permitted at any time in such a manner as to disturb residents of adjacent buildings.
- All players must be attentive to avoid disturbing play on neighboring courts when retrieving balls and entering and exiting courts
- No more than six balls may be used on a court.
- Only water in plastic bottles is allowed on the courts-no other beverages or foods are allowed. No grilling or cooking is allowed on the courts. No Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the Tennis Court area or on the courts at any time.
- All must exit the Tennis Courts promptly at 9 pm. All courts must be locked upon leaving and keys are not to be shared.
- The standard HOA rules enforcement process will apply to any reported violations of the tennis facility.
6 Terri Lane
Burlington, NJ 08016
ECO Questions- email@example.com
You can contact us by filling out the form below or by using one of the contact methods listed to the left.
Our normal office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm