BORDENTOWN TOWNSHIP, NJ – The City of Bordentown Water Department is advising City and Township residents that it will begin its hydrant flushing process this week, starting on Monday in Bordentown Township.
The rest of the Township will have their hydrants flushed from Monday, November 28 through Friday, December 9 from 8AM to 3PM. The areas affected will include:
- Bossert Estates and Holloway Meadows Developments
- Williamsburg Village and Georgetown Estates
- Bordenshire Lane and Cemetery Lane
- Clifton Mills Development,
- Rising Sun Road, Hedding Road, Dunns Mill Road, Connector Road
- The Grande at Crystal Lake and Meadow Run
- Bradford Point and River Gate
- Burlington Road South to Route 130 South
Residents may notice that their water is rusty or brown after the flush, and are advised not to run their washing machines or dishwashers during the flush. Residents should run their water until it is clear again, using cold water first.