609-694-5444 info@burlprop.com

1. Exterior Change Forms (ECO)

ECO’s must be submitted for all work that is being done on the outside of your home.

For example – an ECO is needed if you are hiring a contractor to install a new roof, new landscaping, replace an old or install a new tree, new hardscaping, new windows, new siding, new fences, new decks, new electric charging station, adding stairs to a deck etc.

If you are not sure if an ECO is required (e.g., to remove dead flowers and shrubs or install exterior security cameras), please contact BPS for advice.

The COMPLETED ECO can then be forwarded to our office via US mail at 6 Terri Lane, Suite 300, Burlington, NJ 08016, fax: 609-845-1432, or preferably via email to bo@burlprop.com

2. Bulk Items 

Any large household items that you want to recycle, dispose of, or to be picked up as trash, please notify the Bordentown Township Public Works (Kim Wolverton) at least a week (by Thursday of the prior week) before putting it to the curb.