Bulk Waste Collection
STARTING in JANUARY of 2023, residents must call to schedule a bulk waste collection. Call 609-291-2133 or send an email with your address and the types of items to be collected. Scheduling keeps our collection costs down and assures pick up. Thanks for your cooperation!
Bulk waste collection for residents occurs twice a month. Depending on the zone in which you live, bulk waste will either be collected the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month (Zone 1) or the 2nd and 4th Mondays (Zone 2 and 3). There is no collection on the 5th Monday. Find your zone and see schedule.
- Bulk collection includes furniture, box springs and other larger items.
- Mattresses and box springs must be placed in plastic bags (available from Township Public Works Complex FREE OF CHARGE at 266 Crosswicks Road -or- from Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.).
- Carpet and untreated wood must be cut and bundled into 3 foot lengths not weighing more than 40 pounds.
- Please make sure there are no nails sticking out of the untreated wood.
- When disposing glass, windows, mirrors, glass tabled tops and the like, please TAPE THE GLASS so that it does not spray when crushed!
- Bulk waste does NOT include excess garbage that will not fit in your trash can!! See Solid Waste Collection.
- Bulk waste does NOT include grass clippings. Grass clippings should be bagged and placed in your trash can for regular trash pick up.
Electronics and televisions – Bring to the Public Works Complex at 266 Crosswicks Road. The operating office hours are from 8 AM until 3:30 PM Monday through Friday, and Saturdays 9 AM to 1 PM. You must first check in at the office before dropping anything off.
White Goods – Call the office at 291-2133 to schedule a pick up of all large items such as a washers, dryers, ovens, refrigerators, or freezers.